Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tartan Maker - Make Some Tartan

TartanMaker.com - I'm smitten. I'm a big fan of tartan; it's sort of like plaid, but different. I don't quite know how to describe it. When I stumbled onto this site I thought it was hilarious that it's a whole site just for making tartan... then I spent a whole hour on the site, you know, just making tartan.

If you like tartan (or really simple, fast and FREE background making), I'm suggesting you check it out. If you don't, well you may not find it as thrilling as I did.


I made this for the @GettinSmitten Twitter(!):
 
If you make anything, please, comment and post the link! 

3 comments:

  1. Well, that was fun :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Had fun making tartan, although my family name already has its own :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family has it's own tartan - that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye, i'm scottish :)

    You know how it is over here :D

    (Major stereotype)

    ReplyDelete